Monoplugs has released their B-Step Sequencer for the iPad. It comes with native support for one or two Novation Launchpads and supports CoreMIDI, Virtual MIDI ports, Network MIDI and a lot of MIDI hardware devices. It also supports MIDI Learn, so you can control B-Step's user interface with any MIDI controller you like. B-Step Sequencer can work as MIDI clock master or you can sync it to another clock master.
A spokesperson told us, "With B-Step you program your melodies in a few seconds and you can't hit a wrong note. This sequencer is designed for improvisation and live use - your synthesizers will love B-Step."
- Native Novation Launchpad support.
- Advanced MIDI learn.
- 3 color profiles.
- Clean and simple user interface.
- Run in background
- 16th step resolution.
- 4 tracks (we call them strings).
- 16 bars.
- 5 x 6 chords per project.
- Pattern auto chain.
- MIDI Clock master (up to 400 BPM) or slave
- Virtual MIDI ports.
- Network MIDI.
- Support standard MIDI hardware devices.
Pricing and Availability:
$11.99 at the App Store
More From: MONOPLUGS