Mixvibes has introduced Cross DVS, a pack with its flagship pro DJ software, Cross + 2 control vinyls. It works with any soundcard and mixer. Here's the details in their own words...
Open: Works with your audio interface.
DJs can use Cross DVS with:
Affordable: Pro DJ software + 2 control vinyls for $149
So what's in the box?
Full-featured: Cross has more than a regular DJ software.
Cross DVS includes Cross, the latest Mixvibes DJ software.
Main software features:
- Works with any soundcard
- Advanced collection: playlists, search and iTunes integration
- Keylock: no more tone changes
- Use quantized loops, hot cues and smart seek to re-edit tracks live
- Add effects, samples and video to the mix
- Simple, no-fuss user interface
- Plug & play with your audio interface
- Ultra stable system based on Mixvibes' 10-year experience in DVS technology
- 4 full-featured decks
- Full Video mixing (2 video decks, video sampler)
- Two 8-pad samplers
- Key detection and control
- Frequency colored waveforms
- 14 effects
- iTunes integration and advanced music collection
- 2 player timecode control (vinyl or CD)
- Pioneer CDJ control (HID)
- MIDI control with 80+ mappings included
- iOS remote control
Pricing and Availability:
Cross DVS is $149.99.
More From: MIXVIBES
8 VHD mic preamps, 500 series rack space, plus a bus compressor