Developed in conjunction with Max for Cats, Puremagnetik has released PitchSwitch, which they describe as an inspiring device that creatively reshapes incoming audio. A spokesperson told us, "Whether you are a studio-based sound designer or a touring live performer, PitchSwitch transforms your clips in unexpected, yet consistently musical ways."
• Sequence up to 8 steps of varying pitch modulations.
• Select from a variety of sequencing modes including random, forwards and backwards.
• Use your clip transients to control the sequence steps.
• Adjust transient density, sensitivity and more.
• PitchSwitch controls map instantly to Ableton Push.
• Immediate, hands-on control in the studio or on stage.
• Requires Ableton Live 9.1 and higher with Max for Live.
Pricing and Availability:
PitchSwitch has an introductory price of $9 through September 5th.
More From: PUREMAGNETIK
On the fly arrangement of chords and melody