Overloud tells us that REmatrix is the next generation of convolution reverbs, designed for music applications.
A spokesperson told us, "REmatrix combines 5 individual IRs to create dense, complex and unique spaces. The reverb is then processed with an effect chain designed to add liveliness, create warmth or even completely reshape decay, and create a reverb character that cannot be obtained with any other tool."
- Multi-layer convolution with five IR matrix
- Master section with Algorithmic Reverb, Delay, Modulation, Drive, Compressor and EQ effects
- 250 IRs included
- 400 presets categorized by instrument, genre and application, each created during real mix sessions
- Seamless processing: The reverb is never interrupted when adjusting parameters and changing IRs
- Factory IRs can have their durations shortened or lengthened
- User IR can be imported
- Full control over EQ, length, delay, and stereo field of any single IR
- Fully automatable
- Extremely low CPU usage
- Zero Latency
Pricing and Availability:
$297 / $399