MeeBlip tells us that the big-sounding little MeeBlip anode bass synth is ready for summer, with a limited edition that'll sell out fast. Here's the details in their own words...
- Dual envelopes. Amplitude and filter envelopes with easy-access knobs, right on the front panel
- Wavetables, direct. anode's most popular mode, now loaded by default, so you can dial in a range of edgy and rich sounds
- Limited edition case. White custom enclosure from our case maker in the USA
- Even better sound performance. Updated firmware fine-tunes sound responsiveness
- Get it before it's gone. Hand-numbered - only 250 units will ever be made
MeeBlip anode is part analog, part digital, capable of producing a range of uniquely aggressive, bass-heavy sounds.
Inspired by the best classic synths of the past, getting your hands on that sound is always simple, direct, and intuitive. Simply plug in a keyboard, computer, iPad (via adapter), or controller via the MIDI port to play notes. Then, adjust sounds via knobs and switches – you don't need to navigate a single menu.
- Unique digital oscillators with an original analog filter
- New Version 2.0 firmware with wavetable oscillator mode
- Optimized for grungy, beautiful bass sounds
- Compact, 4" x 4" case (approx. 100 x 100 mm)
- Modulation, envelope, tuning, and pulse width controls
- Open source hardware, but fully-assembled and ready to play
- MIDI input for compatibility with vintage and modern hardware, computers, and (with a compatible adapter) iPad and iPhone
- Includes multi-volt power adapter (100-240 V, 50/60 Hz) with US/Canada plug
Open source. anode comes fully assembled and ready to use. But because it's open source hardware, users can learn from anode by looking through the code and circuits, modifying how it works, or even creating their own instruments based on the design.
Pricing and Availability: