2RuleFilter is described by its designers as a self-resonant Moog type filter that allows the filter cut-off frequency to be controlled manually, or by LFO, or by an envelope follower. They say that it has an interesting feature called scrambler that plays filtered signal randomly depending on the selected beat.
- High Pass, Low Pass, Band Pass filter
- Modulation of filter cut-off frequency by LFO (tempo-sync), manually or envelope follower (reversible)
- Bit crusher (16bit to 1 bit)
- Scrambler that divides one measure to different time intervals and plays beats randomly.
- Mix balance between dry (input signal) and wet (filtered and bit crushed).
- Sensitivity that allows the filter cut-off frequency be changed from roughly to smoothly -This effect is the same as parameter smoothing.
Pricing and Availability: