iZotope's RX5 Advanced is a very powerful set of modules dedicated to fixing many common (and not so) audio problems. As an audio repair application is has plenty of deep features. In this series, our resident expert audio editor Dan M Gadea shows you how to apply it to the spoken word. He's a freelance editor, specialising in audio book editing, which requires a lot more processing than you might think.
Dan takes us through this workflow using RX5 Advanced in this series.
Episode 6 Utilising individual Plug-ins - Spectral De-Noise
Don't forget, each episode offer the chance to win the RX-5 Plug-in Pack - just watch for instructions
- Episode 5 - De-Click, De- Crackle and De-Reverb
- Episode 4 - Utilising individual Plug-ins - in this one Dialog De-noise removing unwanted mouth noises
- Episode 3 - Utilising individual Plug-ins - in this one De-Hum.
- Episode 2 - Matching and meeting desired levels
- Episode 1 - Setup and metering