Universal Audio have just released yet another update to their plug-in collection with the UAD 9.1 update. It adds five new plug-ins, and also multi-unit (up to 3) Thunderbolt support for Windows 10.
Softube have added the Oto Biscuit 8 bit FX machine, a quirky and unique character effect:
And a new Moog Multimode Filter XL plug-in
These plug-ins are now available for purchase at the UAD plug-in store via your UAD account, once you have downloaded the new 9.1 update.
Details on the new plug-ins
- SSL® 4000 E Channel Strip Collection -- an exacting end-to-end circuit emulation far beyond UA's original standard-defining SSL 4000 E Channel Strip plug-in
- Moog Multimode Filter Collection -- gives electronic producers unlimited creative potential, from melodic and polyrhythmic pattern programing to random chaos and cacophony
- Softube OTO BISCUIT 8-bit Effects Plug-In -- for electronic producers and sound designers, allows for creative mangling of sources on a bit-per-bit level
- Brainworx bx_subsynth Subharmonic Synthesizer -- for electronic producers and DJs, takes its sonic cues from the iconic dbx 120XP Subharmonic Synthesizer
- Fuchs Overdrive Supreme 50 Amplifier Plug-In – additional Unison offering for guitarists, expertly captures all the nuances and tube tone of this legendary amp