GG Audio tells us that Blue3 is an incredibly detailed simulation of a classic tonewheel organ. A spokesperson said. "Those B-3's, C-3's and A100's are remarkably complex pieces of machinery with thousands of electrical and moving parts, which only partially explains their very rich warmth and tone. We've painstakingly simulated every single feature and circuit and more importantly, every single source of imperfection to give Blue3 its wonderful richness and complexity."
- 91 modeled tonewheels with accurate phase synchronization.
- Full polyphony for upper, lower and pedal manualsl.
- Adjustable tonewheel leakage, crosstalk and flutter.
- Selectable foldback for the 16' drawbar.
- 9 contact key and busbar simulation.
- Selectable keyboard split function.
- Adjustable 3 band output EQ.
- 30 tonewheel sets from vintage A100, B3, C3 & L100 instruments.
- 6 way tonewheel scaling.
- Adjustable drawbar output levels.
- Hyper accurate vibrato/chorus scanner.
- Completely adjustable percussion & vibrato scanner controls.
- Classic 122/147 and "high power" custom rotary speaker simulations.
- Guitar amp cabinet simulation.
- Accurate manual taper & volume robbing.
- Classic 40 watt rotary speaker tube overdrive simulation and high gain British guitar amp overdrive.
- Completely adjustable rotary speeds, acceleration & deceleration.
- Accurate microphone spread and distance controls.
- Rotary horn diffusers on/off.
- Front stop & Memphis control for rotary speaker.
- Extensive MIDI controller mapping.
- Low memory/disk usage.
- Low CPU usage.
Pricing and Availability: