Music producer and composer, Dani Karanyi, has uploaded 9 vintage Oberheim magazines from 1986 to 1988. At that time Oberheim synths came with a magazine subscription to OberView - an exclusive monthly journal from Oberheim sent by post, featuring exclusive interviews, synth tricks, patches, synth factory behind the scenes and articles about the music market in the 80s.
- Exclusive interview with Herbie Hancock on his Oberheim synths and Allan Holdsworth on guitar synthesis
- Billy Ocean, Tony Kaye (Yes), Jeffrey Osborne and Tim Weisberg talk about their Oberheim gear
- Noise modulation, Pedal programming + "Sonic submarine" patch on Matrix 6
- Programming techniques + 5 exclusive patches (Piantiar, Slapbach, Fake DLL, Clay Jug, Electric Piano+Brass) for Matrix 1000
- Articles about Matrix 6, Matrix 12, DMX, DPX1 & factory behind the scenes