Output tells us that they have updated MOVEMENT to v1.1. They say it is a brand new installment of their powerful rhythm engine with new features, faster load times, and multiple fixes. They are simultaneously launching CURRENT - a new expansion pack for Movement. Here's the details in their own words...
Following their foray into hardware with the Platform studio desk, Output returns to their inventive instruments with this exciting update. Fans of the plugin will find fresh effects with the new Reverse Delay setting to MOVEMENT's delay module and Hi-Pass and Low-Pass filters within the equalizer. Significant decreases in CPU usage will make it faster for users to employ MOVEMENT's mind-bending rhythms on their own sounds. Adding to the arsenal is CURRENT - an extra 100 gradually evolving rhythm presets for MOVEMENT to morph your sounds with atmospheric ripples, undulating swells, and endless ebb and flow.
• 300+ Presets for instant playability
• Input any sound, instrument, or track
• Modulate any parameter with any rhythm in real time
• Sidechain, LFO, Step Sequencer rhythm modulation
• Output's proprietary Flux and Randomizer
• Advanced sidechain modulation - modulate any parameter
• Analog filters, EQ, delay, reverse delay, distortion, compression and reverb effects
• XY pad for performance
• Built for live performance and for the studio
• Simple design and ease of use
Pricing and Availability:
MOVEMENT v1.1 Price: $149 (free for existing MOVEMENT customers)
CURRENT Expansion Pack Price: $35