Momo has released TB-03 Midi Editor, a controller for the Roland Boutique TB-03 Bass Line. It's available in VST and Standalone formats for PC 32/64 Bit and in VST, AU and Standalone formats for Mac.
- The TB-03 parameters can be automated, they can be stored in your project, So you can integrate your TB-03 Bass Line into your DAW project and control it.
- For live performances you can integrate stored automations from the filter etc. into the live set.
- With the X-Y-Pad any controller can be selected and controlled.
- You can rename the Editor Patch and safe you sound as VST Presets (..fxp).
- The hidden parameter "Slide Status",can be changed on the "TB-03 Midi Editor", which are not present on the TB-03 surface.
Pricing and Availability: