Puremagnetik tells us that Analog Bass Compendium comes packed with hundreds of deep, electronic basses, thousands of samples and over one gigabyte of sounds. They say that, geared for EDM, techno, Dubstep and versatile electronic production, it includes multisample programs from the Minimoog D, Arp 2600, Roland Juno, Buchla Music Easel, Korg MS-20 and more.
A spokesperson told us, "Analog Bass Compendium showcases all the original warmth and character of classic analog synthesis. All instruments have been optimized in Ableton Live Pack, Kontakt and Logic Instrument formats."
Analog Bass Compendium Features:
• Thousands of analog bass samples recorded from vintage, legendary machines
• Over 1GB of sounds from Buchla, Roland, ARP and Moog synths
• Ableton Live Macros with Push Ready mappings
• Custom Kontakt KSP interfaces for easy sound manipulation
• Apple Logic patches and Smart Controls for on-the-fly effects and parameter tweaking
• 2 Gigabytes Free Disk Space
• Ableton Live 9.7, Kontakt 5 or Logic X
Pricing and Availability:
$29 introductory price (Regular price: $49)
We sat down with Rob to discuss the creative process and what lead him to using a modular