Momo has released SH-01A Midi Editor, a controller for the Roland Boutique SH-01A synth. The Editor is available as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and VST, AU and Standalone for Mac. Here's a list of features:
- The SH-01A parameters can be automated, they can be stored in your project, so you can integrate your SH-01A into your DAW project and control it.
- For live performances you can integrate stored automation from the filter etc. into the live set.
- With the X-Y-Pad any controller can be selected and controlled.
- You can save your sound on the SH-01A Synth or as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- It is possible to transfer the sound patch settings from SH-1A to the editor.
- The editor gives you direct access to the hidden parameters, which are not present on the SH-01A surface.
Pricing and Availability: