Pigtonix Mothership 2 is a guitar synth pedal that claims to offer "world's fastest pitch tracking circuit". With 3 oscillators, portamento, filter and an external expression pedal (or CV) input for additional control, it could just be what you need.
Teddy Kumpel takes it through its paces in this latest video.
- Triangle, Square, SUB, voices
- World's Fastest Pitch Tracking Circuit
- Variable Amplitude Tracking Sensitivity
- Glide control for Pitch Following Portamento
- Hard Sync Function w/ Glide Modulation
- TRS Expression / TS CV input (0-5V range)
- SUB output removes sub-octave from main output
- 18VDC operation (300mA power supply included)
- True Bypass
Thanks to Katie Kilobyte for the tip