Following on from our news story a couple of days ago Analogue Solutions has released details of another model in their new synthBlock series. We have no release date or price yet but Analogue Solutions has posted this info about their forthcoming Treadstone on the website...
No compromise has been made with the construction of Treadstone. Cheaper options in parts have not been used.
- Full rugged steel/aluminium case – no plastic mouldings
- Good quality smooth, fully sealed against dust
- Good quality knobs with spun aluminium caps
- High grade double sided circuit board
- High Quality 16bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion Stable MIDI to CV
- Analogue voice and modulation circuits
- Stable analogue oscillator
- Designed, built, tested and assembled in the UK
- True retro analogue voice and modulation circuits used in the synth element to give an authentic retro
- Real solid wood (not ply!)
Pricing and Availability: