Roland's er, "tribute" to the classic Akai MPC. Designed to do the things that the Akai never got round to - eg more polyhony, larger sampling time, synthesis etc. Also you to create tracks from the gound up to finished mastered CDs. 128 MIDI tracks, 16 audio tracks, 16 pads
This thing totally rocks - almost perfect & everything you wanted in an mpc but MUCH MUCH MORE is finally a reality in this mpc killer workstation!
Comments About the Sounds:
- Self-contained production studio with sampling, sequencing, effects and CD-burning
- Powerful 136-track sequencer (128 MIDI + 8 stereo audio) with realtime time stretch
- 16 velocity/aftertouch-sensitive pads, large LCD display and realtime control knobs
- 128MB RAM; expandable to 512MB or 101 minutes of recording (when in mono)
- Sampler compatible with a variety of audio formats: Audio CD, .WAV/AIFF, ACID, Akai MPC2000 Series and Roland S-700 Series
- Independent reverb, chorus/delay and MFX processors, plus mastering tools
- Onboard CD-RW drive, 3.5ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â� floppy drive and 40GB internal hard drive
- Stereo Mic/Line and Phono inputs, plus stereo analog and digital Master outputs
- Six additional individual audio outputs with optional MV-OP-1 expansion
- Direct VGA monitor support and mouse operation planned for 2004
- V-LINK function for controlling Edirol video equipment (sold separately)
- *All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
very roland - crisp nice patches but the real power is using other librarys