Now you can just Voxengo using impulse responses 23/12/02
Voxengo CurveEQ VST is a professional WYSIWYG linear phase spline equalizer PC VST plug-in.
It's been greatly improved it from the last version.
According to Voxengo : "CurveEQ is still simply the best
digital equalizer. But that is not its main feature. Its main feature is that
it became VINTAGE equalizer by utilizing GearMatch technology we created for
GearMatch technology allows you to transfer impulse responses
of high-end analog audio gear to your digital audio while allowing you to adjust
frequency response freely. We think this means you can sample the sound and store it for later use.
As wellas all this, CurveEQ has something called Vintage Processor and a new compressing saturator - The Vintage Processor creates an addedd sheen and presence, with the compressing saturator.
Here is the list of CurveEQ's main features:
1. Actual filter's frequency response plot
2. Easiness of tuning
3. Input and output spectrum plots
4. GearMatch technology
5. SpectruMatch spectrum matching technology
6. Vintage processor and saturator
7. Linear phase filtering
8. "A-to-B" comparisons
9. Factory presets (where available)
10. Highly optimized assembler DSP
11. Mono -> Stereo, Stereo -> Stereo processing modes
12. All sample rates supported
13. 64-bit internal precision
14. Output spectrum averaging mode
15. Skin support