Press release from Korg
January 20, 2005 — Korg’s Dual Tube Preamp with Optical Compression and Digital Output (TP-2) provides sound enhancement for any recording application. Similarly, the Dual Tube Preamp Board with Optical Compression (TPB-2) offers the same functionality in a user-installable option to enhance Korg’s D32XD and D16XD recorders. Both incorporate a specially tuned version of Korg’s Valve Force™ vacuum tube circuitry (made popular in the TRITON Extreme and ELECTRIBE•SX/MX) to add analog tube warmth and richness, as well as high-quality optical compressors that offer a quick response and transparent character.
• Dual, classic-style, analog VU meters
• Valve Force circuitry featuring two 12AX7 tubes
• Two independent channels that can be linked for recording stereo sources
• Independent phantom power, pad, phase, low cut and Hi-Z switches for each channel
• Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs
• Coaxial and optical digital outputs (TP-2 only)
The Korg TP-2 and TPB-2 are currently available with US MSRPs of $699 and $579, respectively.
More at www.korg.comAll NAMM 2005 News |
Live Blogs |
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
More From: KORG