Operating System version 2.0 for Korg’s Pa1X Pro and Pa1X Professional Arranger keyboards offers over 30 new features designed to enhance the instrument’s performance capabilities, and is available as a free download from www.korgpa.com.
In addition to the existing accompaniment tracks, each Style now allows you to record sequenced phrases and assign them to the four assignable Pads for on-demand playback. These Pad Sequences can play once or loop, and can follow the Style chord changes. Over 200 pre-programmed Pad Sequences are included with the upgrade.
Other new features include: · Auto Style Select and Auto Performance/Sound Select for single button selection of up to 20 Styles, 20 sounds and 20 performance settings on the fly.
· The Auto Talk Function automatically cancels all vocal effects assigned to the mic when both the sequencer and Style playback are stopped, allowing the performer to speak normally between songs.
· The ability to link Single Touch Settings (STS) and Variations together, so changing one changes the other.
· The Voice Processor can now use a different Chord recognition than the Style engine.
Enhancements include: · Direct numeric selection of SongBook entries.
· Direct Style Writing to HD Banks.
· Track Activity display.
· Pause control from the footswitch.
More at www.korgpa.comMore From: KORG