OK they are hardly going to set your pulse racing with excitement but they are essentially useful items that will probably sell by the bucketloadâ€¦ Behringer are now shipping a pair of new DI boxes and an A/B switcher. Hereâ€™s the details straight from the Behringer press releaseâ€¦
ULTRA-DI DI400P and ULTRA-DI DI600P
The ULTRA-DI DI400P and ULTRA-DI DI600P are high-performance passive direct injection boxes designed to provide impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to amplifiers and mixers. They convert unbalanced line-level signal to balanced mic-level output.
- Connect guitar or bass directly to mixer without losing tone due to impedance mismatches, long cables and cycle hum
- Allow the use of long cables without losing high frequencies
- Thru/Out jack for sending unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
- Switchable Inst/Amp input for connecting instruments or amplifier outputs with up to 3,000 Watts (ULTRA-DI DI600P)
DUAL A/B SWITCH AB200
The DUAL A/B SWITCH AB200 is designed for use with products that have external control functions such as guitar amplifiers, keyboards, rhythm machines, lighting products etc. It allows easy switching between two input signals into one output or vice versa (eg switch between two guitars using one amplifier or two amplifiers with one guitar).
- Programmable latching/non-latching modes selectable for both channels: - Non-latch mode momentarily engages the switch while the pedal is being held down
- Latch mode changes the on/off status each time the pedal is pressed
- Relay switching technology for high impedance and signal integrity
- Dedicated LED indicators for precise status control
- Combine multiple AB200s together by using the side-mount interlock
- Runs on 9 V battery (not included)