Skylifeâ€™s WaveRobot is a new stand-alone application for professional loop editing.
WaveRobot finds optimum loop points and alternatives in wave files automatically. Skylife tell us that the high speed graphic engine with full zoom functionality makes WaveRobot very comfortable software to work with.
WaveRobot can be purchased independently as stand-alone software but it is also included with SampleRobot version 2.
Features of WaveRobot:
- Professional autoloop recognition and loop editing for wave files (incl. loop search and pattern markers for optimum results)
- Ultra-fast waveform zooming and marker editing
- Fully scalable editor window even during playback
- Graphical overlay of stereo left and right waveforms in realtime possible
- Autogain crossfades for optimum crossfade loops without volume-change during crossfade
- Directly accessible loop alternatives
- Supports crossfade loops, forward-backward loops and combinations
- Intelligent zero-crossing functions
- Supports audio formats up to 24 bit, 192 kHz
- ASIO 2.1 and Windows WDM/MME compatible
- Crossfade rendering
- Batch processing capabilities in conjunction with SampleRobot and SampleRobot Essentials
Price and Availability
The download version will be availabe soon at 49 EUR / $59 USD
Prices for WaveRobot Box: TBA
Crossgrade to SampleRobot full version is possible at any time. Crossgrade fee is the price difference between both products.
More information from: