Kreativ Sounds tell us that they have released MALWaves 1.2 and SUBWaves 1.1, free updates with lots of new presets for the new Reason 3 instrument, the Combinator plus new presets for the Malstrom and SubTractor. Here's the list of features that they sent us...
MALWaves 1.2 features:
- 52 Combinators - these outstanding instruments were build around 6 Combinator synthesizers based on original ideas: Analoger, Atom80, EvoLFO, Evolva, KeyStroke and Vocal
- 416 Malstrom Instruments - wide range of original sounds: ambient textures, physical models, motion waves, analogues, digital synths, keys, dream pads, vocals and choirs
- 32 RV7000 reverb patches
- 32 Scream4 distortion patches
- all presets contain the Mod Wheel and Velocity Info for extra control and sounds
SUBWaves 1.1 features:
- 48 Combinators - these instruments were build around 6 Combinator synthesizers based on original ideas: ODD6 Drum Machine, OP8Syn, MiniRogue, SeqRogue, SEQuoia and SUBSFx
- 392 SubTractor presets - a wide range of original and very creative sounds ready to be used into your works. You can find here Basses and Brass, Leads and Hooks, Sequences, Keyboards, Mono/Poly Synths, Ethno Sounds, Pad and Strings, Textures, Percussion, Sound FXs etc.
- 16 RV7000 reverb patches
- 30 Scream4 distortion patches
- all presets contain the ModWheel info for extra control and sounds
Price and Availability
The full versions of MALWaves and SUBWaves Refill costs 19.5 EU / $23.5 USD and are available to purchase online via the website.
More details and demos: