Spectral morphing resynthesis... try saying that 10 times ;-)
- RTAS plugin for Protools 7.x / Digidesign for all platforms including MacIntel.
- Universal Binaries for MacIntel platform compatibility.
- VST 2.4 compatibility.
- The spectral analyzer uses now improved algorithms for much better analysis of harmonic and inharmonic sound files.
- The standalone version (WinXP) allows the selection of multiple MIDI devices.
- Logic 7.1 stereo version working again.
- MIDI channels 10 and 14 now correctly shown in setup page.
- Occasional clicks when using the built in keyboard removed."
For those not so familiar, here's a brief rundown of what Cube is all about:-
- four morphable sound sources
- 512 partials per voice
- harmonic/inharmonic spectra
- arbitrary noise spectra
- morphable filter banks
- 3 Envelopes with tempo sync
- 64 time/level segments per envelope
- 2 LFOs
- AIFF/WAV sample import
- Sine spectrum
- Residual spectrum
- Pan spectrum
- Spectral editing
- Time warp envelope with 64 breakpoints
From one of sampling's great innovators
Huge range, extremely flat response