TC-Helicon has announced an update to VoicePro, its flagship voice processing platform. The software upgrade for the TEC Award-nominated voice processor adds refined pitch detection and shifting, further establishing, say TC-Helicon, VoicePro as the industryâ€™s best pitch shifter for the human voice amongst other valuable uses.
- The pitch detection in VoicePro has been improved resulting in smoother pitch shifting in VirtuaLead and Harmony paths, as well as humanization features vibrato and inflection.
- Low frequency pitch detection is extended for more natural and extreme pitch shifting of low-pitched voices.
- In addition to the algorithmic improvements, factory and preset banks have been extended to 275 presets each.
- New factory presets based on customer requests have been implemented.
- System architecture improvements have decreased preset load times.
Pricing and Availability:
VoicePro update version 1.2 is available now as a free download from the TC-Helicon website