Marshall has announced a limited run of its 100 Watt MG100HDFX Head and matching MG412A 4x12" cabinet, which are now available covered in red vinyl and sporting basket weave grille cloth on both the cab and the head baffle. The limited edition pair, known as the MG100HDFXR and MG412AR, is available for the same price as the standard half-stack.Only 1000 will be available in the U.S., starting immediately.
About the MG412AR:
- Two independent footswitchable channels -Clean and Overdrive (each with two modes)
- Parallel FX loop
- Built-in DFX and Digital Reverb, designed to eliminate the harsh-sounding, artificial "grain" often associated with digital effects
- CD input
- Emulated Line Out & Headphone jack
- Contour control in the Overdrive channel's EQ network for fine-tuning mids
- FDD (Frequency Dependant Damping) button which emulates the feel and sound of a tube power amp
- Angled front 120 Watt, 4x12", 8 Ohm cabinet
- Loaded with custom-voiced Celestion 12" speakers
Pricing and Availability:
suggested list pricing: MG100HDFXR $569, MG412AR $450.