Sinevibes has announced the Space Oscillator Audio Unit plug-in for Mac OS X, which they say is a unique combination of a synthesizer and a sound processor.
At itâ€™s core it has a unison oscillator with a spacious stereo sound that can react to incoming audio in many exciting ways and is simultaneously controllable by a flexible step sequencer.
Sinevibes say that, combined with many other interesting audio shaping tools, Space Oscillator allows you to create new sonic textures with a lot of original character and attitude.They tell us that the sounds it can generate include Intergalactic strums, droid speech, organic synth and bass lines, old-school game boy sounds, rhythmic zaps and noises, extreme lo-fi glitches and much more.
- Spacious stereo unison oscillator with wide detune range and variable frequency stepping.
- Audio-triggered envelope generator.
- Advanced step sequencer with lag processor.
- Ring modulator, bit reduction and resampling.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Extensible collection of factory patches.
- In-depth and easy to read ownerâ€™s manual.
Pricing and Availability:
Space Oscillator is available as an Audio Unit plugin for Mac OS 10.3.9 or later (Universal Binary). It can be purchased for $29 / â‚¬23 alone, or as part of the complete Sinevibes Audio Units bundle.
More information, demo version and audio examples: