Alesis have launched the iMultiMix 8 USB, a sturdy, compact all-in-one tabletop mixer and recorder that features 100 studio grade 28â€“bit digital effects, a builtâ€“in limiter to avoid distorted recordings and an integrated iPod dock with control wheel transport controls for fast, easy directâ€“toâ€“iPod recording. You can Record to computer, to iPod, or to both, simultaneously.
Alesis say the iMultiMix 8 USB is an important addition to their line of mixers being the first to feature integrated iPod control and recording capability. They tell us that the iMultiMix 8 USB represents the first mixer to fuse together professional quality mixing, 3 band per channel EQ, guitar/line inputs, built-in FX and iPod recording in a single, intuitive package.
Once recordings are completed you can simply transfer using iTunes to move your recordings to a computer with Mac OSX or WindowsXP without need for a special driver or complicated setâ€“up. All channels are recorded down to CD Quality stereo 44.1 or 48kHz either via USB or to iPod.
- Integrated iPod recording
- 48V phantom power
- Four high-gain mic/line preamps (XLR and 1â�„4â€� balanced)
- Built-in limiter to avoid distorted recordings
- 16-Bit / 44.1kHz and 48kHz recording to computer via USB
- Two guitar mic/line inputs
- Aux sends and returns
- 100 on-board, 28-bit digital effects â€“ Reverb, Chorus, Flange, Delay
- Three band per channel EQ with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- Steinberg Cubase LE recording software included
Pricing and Availability: