VOX have launched the Valvetronix XL line - a new range of tube-powered modeling amplifiers that they say delivers the power and punch that modern rock players require, with a selection of hi-gain sounds that span the entire range of heavy rock music.
Starting with a wealth of great amp models from the â€œVTâ€� or â€œChromeâ€� series, these sounds have been modified for the hi-gain player. VOX say that their engineering team practically threw out the rule book in voicing the new XL range, modding EQs, hot-rodding gain levels, and even switching the model of a historically Class AB hi-gain head to Class A. The result is an amplifier range that delivers VOXâ€™s hottest hard rock and metal sounds to date; all of them based on legendary amps.
- Valve Reactor technology
- Eleven amp sounds
- Eleven high-quality effects, with seven multi-effects, plus Noise Reduction.
- Store amp and effect settings as a program, containing two different settings (CH1 and CH2).
- A Manual mode where the sound reflects the settings of the knobs.
- Optional VFS2 dual foot switch can switch programs or bypass effects.
- Power level control adjusts power amp output wattage (not available on AD15VT-XL)
- External speaker out jack (AD50VT-XL and AD100VT-XL only)
- Effect send/return jacks allow you to connect your external effect processor in a loop connection (AD100VT-XL only).
Pricing and Availability: