The Algo Music M51 Galaxy VST synth for Windows is based on the modulating system of the M42 Nebula VSTi and sports custom modules and hybrid synthesis along with rhythmic algorithmic generators. Algo say that the M51 offers Phase Distortion, Virtual Analog and FM to create a unique blend of crisp, warm and metallic sounds inspired by the M51 Whirlpool Galaxy in the constellation Canes Venatici.
2 completely independent synths with each:
- PDO (Phase Distortion Oscillator) with 2*8 waveforms.
- SUB (VA Oscillator) with 7 waveforms and a 12dB/oct SV Filter.
- FM capability for metallic sounds.
- Ensemble, Detune, Mono mode, Portamento, Vibrato.
- Two 8 Stage Graphic Envelopes (AMP and MOD)
- LFO (BPM synced) with an unique Arpeggiator.
- Pulsar (BPM synced, creates the algorithmic element).
- Easy to operate 3 * 5 Modulation Matrix
- Stereo Chorus/Flanger.
- Stereo BPM synced Cross-Delay.
- 2 Warps with distortion (no/soft/hard) and resonant lowpass filter.
- Keyboard split
- Virtual keyboard for audition
- 16 step trance gate
- Multitimbrality: 2
- Polyphony: 6 voices (each synth).
Pricing and Availability:
$79.95 / â‚¬59.50
More information and demo tunes: