Arturia announces version 2.0 of its Analog Factory software, a free update for all registered owners, featuring numerous improvements and bug fixes.
- Include 3500 sounds instead of 2000
- Now includes presets from the acclaimed Jupiter-8V
- Improved effects management
- Vst 2.4 Cubase 4 ready
Main bug fixes:
- Preset switching has been improved to avoid any problems whilst browsing presets and playing simultaneously
- Improved loading time
- Hanging notes have been eradicated when used within a sequencer
- The preset database has been updated to avoid presets with same name and/or sound
- Fixed a bug in the minimoog engine : on mac intel, some preset parameters could go out of range and cause a bad sound
- The GUI (Graphical User Interface) has been improved
- Preferences are now saved automatically after each change to avoid any loss of midi configuration or snapshots
Pricing and Availability:
Public beta testing is open from Wednesday September 12, 2007.
Analog Factory 2.0 is expected to ship by mid-October.
MSRP : $ 249 / 199 â‚¬