Nine Volt Audio has releasesd Funky Rex Guitars: Interlocked Groove Edition in REX, Stylus RMX and ReFill Formats. Many of the best-known classic funk songs employ a dual guitar approach: scratchy rhythms come from one speaker while slinky, single note riffs come from the other. Using a wide range of six-string interplay variations, Funky Rex Guitars applies this approach to nearly all of its 40+ mini-song suites of loops.
With guitar tones ranging from single coil Strats to humbucking hollow bodies, most loops have been recorded clean, dry and non-effected and are both immediately useable and easily customized for placement into the mix.
As part of the BPM Flex Series, every loop in the collection can be used at virtually any tempo without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts, making this, say Nine Volt Audio, one of the most flexible funk guitar libraries on the market.
- The DVD and download contain 400 REX2 loops organized into 43 mini-song suites. Interlocking groove suites present an â€œAâ€� and â€œBâ€� loop group for easy identification of which loops are designed to play simultaneously.
- Using Funky Rex Guitars within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMXâ€™s included SAGE Converter.
- The DVD and download contains a Reason Refill and a separate folder with the REX2 files. This allows the loops to be used in any program that supports the REX2 format.
- Guitar tones used: Danelectro U2, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Gibson ES-137 Classic, Gibson Les Paul and Gibson ES-335.
- Suggested tempos have been given to each suite, but as part of the BPM Flex Series every loop can be used at virtually any tempo while retaining their groove and â€œin-the-pocketâ€� feel.
Pricing and Availability:
Funky Rex Guitars: Interlocked Groove Edition is now available on DVD-ROM or as a download for $79.99
More information and demos: