Antares have announced that anyone buying their Harmony Engine real-time harmony generating plug-in will receive the DUO plug-in (worth Â£120.00) absolutely free. This is a limited offer that ends 31st December 2007.
Harmony Engine Key Features:
- Four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices with independent vocal character, vibrato, and pan settings
- Antares Throat Modelling technology that lets you process each harmony voice through a physical model of the human vocal tract
- A variety of innovative Harmony Control modes, from fully automatic to individual control of every note.
- Spread and Register controls that allow you to quickly and intuitively set the pitch range and harmony style of your vocal arrangement
- Humanize functions that provide selectable amounts of variation to each harmony voice for realistic, natural sounding results
- Freeze function that allows a unique variety of backup vocal effects by letting you instantly freeze pitch and/or formant articulation
- Harmony Preset matrix that lets you create up to 15 complete harmony settings and instantaneously recall them in real time or via automation
- Voice Parameter Preset matrix that lets you create and instantly recall up to 6 different "vocal groups"
- Five-channel output capability (host dependent) that lets you assign or export the original input and each of the four harmony voices to their own channels for further processing
The Harmony Engine is available in native format plug in for Mac OSX, Windows XP and Vista.
Antares DUO Vocal Modeling Auto-Doubler generates a doubled vocal part with unmatched ease and realism. In addition to allowing programmable variation in pitch, timing and vibrato depth, DUO also includes vocal modeling to provide timbral variation for the doubled part.
Pricing and Availability:
Offer ends 31st December 2007.