Released back in January, the multi-pattern Black Hole from JZ Microphones, certainly turns heads.
- Multi - pattern condenser: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit
- Two opposite placed, independent, large, true electrostatic capsules inside the compact head
- New special capsule with single, less centre tap diaphragm and adjustable backplate.
- Patented variable sputtering of diaphragm, using specially mixed alloy for coating
- Integrated capsule shock-mount.
Now available in two more models, the single pattern fixed cardioid with pad and the Green Black Hole which is designed to work in high sound pressure situations like kick drum or loud guitar amps.
The mics are available now priced between â‚¬1100 and â‚¬1800 euros.