BTE Audio has extended its line of Equalization Algorithms with the BEQ3, a high performance digital equalization algorithm that simulates the sound and feel of the world-renowned British Mixing Consoles of the 1970s.
With its proprietary topology, the BEQ3 algorithm simultaneously achieves both absolute sonic accuracy and extremely high processing efficiency. Targeted at desktop and embedded professional audio applications,BTE say that the BEQ3 algorithm will enable quality-conscious third-parties to incorporate the highly revered British EQ sound into their products.
- Extremely High Processing Efficiency.
- Supports sampling frequencies up to 384 kHz.
- Clickless parameter update.
- Proprietary topology which is optimized for low latency, low noise and high dynamic range.
- Supports both 32 bit (single precision) and 64 bit (double precision) floating-point processing.
- Built-in reference-quality upsampling algorithm which can be enabled at sampling frequencies 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz to achieve bell shape symmetry at high frequencies.
- Clearly and concisely implemented in pure C++: portable to any platform that is supported by a C++ compiler.
Pricing and Availability:
In order to demonstrate the sound and performance of the BEQ3 Algorithm, we have integrated it into a VST Plug-in. The BEQ3 Demo requires a WIBU Systems CodeMeter Stick and it is only available to well-established audio hardware and software manufacturers.