Galbanum say that the Second Coming Rapture Expansion focuses on aggressive high-energy dance music synths, monstrous techno & electro basses, industrial FX, and big-room arpeggiated chaos. They tell us that it offers 400 pedal-to-the-metal presets based exclusively on 600MB of new custom resources designed to compliment Rapture's award winning Expression Engine.
- Over 600MB of new content for Rapture and Rapture LE. 1,393 files in total.
- 400 new pedal-to-the-medal presets, including 138 Bass, 86 Synth, 63 FX, 54 Arpeggio, and 60 Raw Food Presets.
- Approximately 1,000 new resources including, Architecture Samples, Architecture Waveforms, Architecture LFOs, SFZ MultiSamples, SFZ MultiWaveforms, and more.
- Stereo Waveforms that produce sounds with massively huge, 3D-like spatial images! Stereo waveforms also give each preset a unique psychoacoustic signature through interaural phase differences allowing sounds to stick out of dense mixes without resorting to excessive effects usage that can muddy the mix.
- Obsessive and extensive use of the Modulation Matrix and MIDI controller assignments which enable complex sound morphing. Say goodbye to static and lifeless presets.
- 80 custom, 64-bit, 65,536 point LFO Waveforms which allow complex fractal-like LFO shapes that cause modulations to morph between slow shifting and fast FM-like behavior.
- Velocity sensitivity, dynamic envelopes, FX input controls and other techniques are also used to produce incredibly expressive and dynamic presets which encourage performance, inspire creativity, and enhance usability.
- 40 velocity cross-faded multi-waveform SFZ instruments which allow velocity dependent shifting and morphing of timbre without even using filters.
- 16 special new "Spectrum Sample" SFZ instruments which stretch across eight octaves and consist of perfectly diffuse band-limited spectrums made up of over 2,000 voices each.
- Second Coming was developed for Rapture version 1.1 or later and makes extensive use of the its new features including new filter modes, new DSP transforms, new signal routing, tempo-synched envelopes, 64bit waveforms, stereo waveforms and more.
Pricing and Availability: