Behringer has added to its comprehensive line of active sound reinforcement loudspeaker systems with the new E1220A and E1520A active PA / Monitor models. Two-way, 400-Watt active speakers feature a proprietary 1â€� HF driver, long-excursion 12â€� or 15â€� woofers and on-board signal processing for what Behringer say is ultimate system control and speaker protection.
The trapezoidal wood enclosure allows for flexible PA applications including variable stacking & arrays and stand mounting on 35mm poles. The same design lends itself to floor monitor use as well.
A versatile rear input & control panel features balanced XLR and 1/4â€� inputs, a balanced XLR Thru output for connection to multiple active speaker systems or arrays, two-band EQ and speaker input gain setting. Power is provided via a standard IEC A.C. mains inlet, external fuse and heavy-duty power switch.
- 12â€� and 15â€� 2-way, 400 Watt active PA / Monitor loudspeaker systems
- Long-excursion 12â€�or 15â€� high-power woofers
- 1â€� HF driver with 90Ëš x 40Ëš exponential horn
- Versatile enclosure design for variable arrays, stand-mounting and floor monitor applications
- Balanced XLR and 1/4â€� inputs
- XLR balanced Thru output
- Input Gain control
- On-board signal processing
- Two-band EQ
- IEC mains input, external fuse and power switch
- Heavy-duty vinyl-covered wood enclosure
- Ergonomic carrying handles
Pricing and Availability:
E1220A: Â£173, 259 EURO, $339.99 GBP
E1520A: Â£206 , 309 EURO, $409.99 GBP