Hard Dance Vocals

Producer Loops releases a collection of vocal loops and samples      30/03/09

Hard Dance Vocals


ProducerLoops.com tell us that Hard Dance Vocals features over 440MB of 24-Bit Vocal Loops and Samples at 150 BPM ideal for use in styles like Hardcore, Hardstyle, Trance, Techno, Electro, House, Minimal and more. Here's what they have to say about the new sample collection...
The definitive collection of vocals for modern dance music production has arrived! Hard Dance Vocals includes 24-bit Vocal Loops, Vocal Samples and Vocal Pads in ACIDized WAV and Apple Loops formats, for compatibility with all modern sequencers and samplers on both Mac and PC. Everything is looped perfectly and ready to be dropped into your tracks instantly for immediate production elevation.
Interestingly, this is one of the first Sample Packs to include high-pitched auto-tuned vocals which are very popular in today's commercial Hardcore music. The high-pitched vocals account for 30% of the content. The remaining 70% of content can be used in other styles like Trance, Techno, Electro and Minimal, etc.
Mastered in Pro Tools HD (TDM)
All of these loops and samples were mastered in our Pro Tools HD TDM Studios to provide you with the best quality sound possible.
Loops Include:
  • High Pitched Auto-Tuned Phrases/Loops (Helium-Sounding)
  • One-Shot Vocal Samples
  • Vocal Pads (Chromatic – 1 Bar Per Note)
  • Short, Medium & Long Scats (Looped)
  • Various Harmonies (Using Harmonizer)
Specifications:
  • 440 MB Total Content
  • ACIDized Wave Files
  • Apple Loops / AIFF Files
  • Loops sync to BPM
  • 44.1 kHz / 24-Bit
  • PC/Mac Compatible
  • Royalty-Free (No Exceptions)
Pricing and Availability:
Hard Dance Vocals is available for download exclusively at ProducerLoops.com for £19.95 / 22,05 EUR / $25.32 USD.
More information:



More Videos

Featured Video
NAMM 2017: Modal Electronics 5 Crafts Together 

We talk to their creator


Featured Video
NAMM 2017: New Presonus Digital Mixers 

PreSonus unveils third-generation StudioLive Series III consoles


Featured Video
NAMM 2017: New Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms Range - First Look 

Richard Nichol was on hand to show of the new pieces in the Lifeforms range


Series: Part 2 - iZotope RX5 For Dialogue Editing 

Loudness monitoring, insight and setting levels


NAMM 2017: Live Stream From Wednesday 

Behind the scenes on preview day


Sonic LAB: Lifeforms SV-1 Sounds Extra 

A few patches from the Pittsburgh Modular SV-1


NAMM 2017: Universal Audio Windows Thunderbolt Support 

Universal Audio Windows Support Updates