de la mancha tell us that their new thr33some thr33some is a multi-band stereo tool, to allow you to widen or narrow specific frequencies in your mix. Typical use would be to make bass sounds mono whilst progressively spreading higher frequencies, but de la mancha say that abuse and experimentation will yield some interesting effects too.
Thr33some has 2 methods of stereo spread and, with gain and pan per band, you have total control over all 3 bands. Each band can also be made full spectrum to get 3 full layers and control in and out gain with metering to keep levels under control and there is also a multi-out version for individual processing of each band in your DAW.
- 3 band stereo widener/narrower
- Split bands into 3 frequency ranges, or choose 3 full spectrum layers
- Zero phasing band splits using inversion rather than crossover
- Mid/Side processing per band
- Delay based width control per band
- Stereo balance and gain per band
- Stereo out and multi-out (3x stereo) versions
- In and out gain controls
- Metering for in and out levels to allow balancing
- All control parameters named and mapped to midi CC
- Presets covering all functions and many configurations
Pricing and Availability:
SPECIAL OFFER: Free copy of pitchfork (worth $15) if you buy thr33some during the month of May 2009. When you purchase thr33some, pitchfork will be included in the download.