MeldaProduction say that their new Mreverb is an interesting reverb with spatial position system and fully configurable modulators. Here's the rest of what they have to say about it...
MReverb is a special reverb designed for mixing, particularly spatial positioning, which has been a very hard and time-consuming task. Until now...
When you listen to a good mix, you should be easily able to place each sound source to some spot in the space. Otherwise all instruments will appear at the same position and the mix may sound muddy. When you are recording in a good room with nicely placed microphones, you may not even need any processing, but it is rarely the case. Professionals use panning, delays and reverb to simulate the room. But you need years to learn it and after that you will still need a lot of time to perform any change.
And this is exactly what is MReverb for. You need to specify room properties and then you only need to move the sound source where you want and MReverb will try to make it sound like the object is on that spot.
Moreover MReverb has 4 fully configurable modulators useful to make incredible effects.
Each oscillator in any of the plug-ins is defined by the most advanced technology in the world, which compounds predefined shapes, with custom shapes and a step sequencer. Global modulators can move any parameter and make your sound truly interesting.
- Spatial positioning system - using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and MReverb will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in specified room and position.
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer you can use to control sound of the reverberation signal, hence the room sound.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFO, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators! This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting!
- Fully algoritmic and true stereo reverb - MReverb does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it has a huge set of intuitive parameters that allows you to easily emulate any given reverb characteristic. Anything from small rooms to extremely large halls with almost infinite reverb tails...
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming...
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MReverb has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.
Pricing and Availability:
Introductory price - 10 EUR