One of the synths to come out of this year's KVR Developer Challenge is Morfiki's massTURBOtar - a hybrid synthesizer for Windows with unique morphing capabilities.
- Two morphable oscillators.
- Lowpass/Bandpass/Hipass (band type and width controlled via 12dB/octave lowpass and hipass filter).
- A/R amplifier envelope.
- Modulation: sine/pulse lfo and A/DR envelope both with morphable destination.
- Voice control: polyphonic/ legato.
- Effects: chorus, sample rate reduction, soft saturation, delay.
- Parameters are controlled by MORFIKI preset system, velocity to bank modulation with adjustable smoothing included.
- Dropdown menus with fixed values for oscillator scale transposition and tempo.
- Host synchronization for lfo speed.
Pricing and Availability
massTURBOtar is available now as a free download.