This is a sneak preview of Seno DS, a new live music sequencer for the Nintendo DS.
It uses .wav samples or sounds recorded via the DS microphone.
- 8 Tracks , 8 Clips per track, approx. 16 Slots (Pattern)
- Track audio from WAVE samples or Microphone
- Track settings: Sample, Polyphone/Monophone/Trigger mode, ADSR envelope,
- Transpose +/- 36 semitones (3 Octaves)
- max. 16 Voices
- Clip records 12 notes per step with velocity
- Choose different musical scales i.e Seno scale (A3-E5 Major), Ionic (C4), Chromatic (C4), Major pentatonic (C4), Minor pentatonic (C4), Arabic (C4)
- Clip settings: lenght 1-16 steps, speed
- KAOS pads
- Live recording and arranging via Stylus
- BPM 40-240 and Swing
- Mixer with Distortion
- Loads WAVE files
- Loading/Saving of snapshots
- "Memory saving" sample managment
Pricing and Availability
Version .9.0 of Seno DS is available now as a free download.