Tascam tell us that their LM-8ST is a 1-space rackmountable line mixer for installation, studio submixing, keyboardists or anyone who needs a great-sounding mix. Here's all the details from them ...
Eight pairs of balanced 1/4" TRS inputs - switchable from +4 or -10dB - can be bussed to a pair of XLR balanced outputs, labeled ST1 and ST2/AUX. Pre or post-fader bussing is available for the alternate buss, and master output level controls and metering keep signals under control. A microphone input is also provided for announcements or performance.
Packed with high-quality audio components, the TASCAM LM-8ST is perfect for any live performance or installation.
- 8 stereo channel / 4-buss line mixer
- (8) stereo 1/4" TRS balanced inputs with -10/+4dB switch
- 1U rack mountable
- Mic input with trim control on front panel
- 2-segment LED meter per channel
- ST1 and ST2/AUX level control per channel
- ST1 and ST2/AUX master level controls
- Each channel switchable to ST2 (pre fader) or AUX (post) output
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone outputs
- XLR balanced outputs for ST1 and ST2/AUX
- Stereo balanced buss output/input for cascade
- Ground lift switch and terminal
Pricing and Availability: