Arturia has introduced Analog Factory version 2.5, the latest version of its virtual instrument for Windows and Mac.
Analog Factory now comes loaded with 3500 sounds, instead of 2000 in the first version.
- 3500 analog synthesizers sounds (instead of 2000 in the first version) that have defined the sound of modern music.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Smart Preset Manager. Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…), and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
- Straight-forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope),
Changes in Analog Factory v2.5
- Redesigned interface to perfectly match the Analog Experience Series’ design.
- Now includes “Midi Control Center” to easily program your Analog Experience Series keyboards settings.
- Presets now respond to the aftertouch.
- Better Vista 7 compatibility.
- New e-licenser (old Syncrosoft) copy protection.
Pricing and Availability
Analog Factory is available now for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS), priced at $249 USD / 229 EUR.