Sir Elliot has released the CP-1 Compressor, a free VST compressor plug-in for Windows. Here's what he has to sayabout it...
The concept behind this design is fast responding with very minimal artefacts, which is common with many offering very fast attack/release times.
- Compression: -1 to â€“62 dB.
- Attack: 1 to 40 Microseconds (200 Nanoseconds @ 0.00000 setting).
- Release: 81 Milliseconds to 1.5 Seconds (3.5 seconds metered version).
- Ratio: 0.5:1 to 22.40:1.
- Due to fixed delay settings CP-1 is more suited for mastering (latency compensation is possible in the host application).
- Optimised for 96 kHz but will operate on 44100 kHz.
- Non-metered version uses less CPU and has a faster loading time.
Sir Elliot CP-1 Compressor Bench test. from Sir Elliot on Vimeo.
Sir Elliot CP-1 Bench test from Sir Elliot on Vimeo.
Pricing and Availability: