Developer Beepstreet has released iSequence for iPad v2.0, an update to the 8-track mobile music sequencer.
The video, above, offers a video preview of the new functions.
- 165 built-in high quality instruments embedded in 3 banks; acoustic, drum kits, pads, leads, sweeps and ambient atmospheres recorded with top classic and modern hardware synthesizers. Additional banks available in the BankShop.
- Pattern sequencer: 8 tracks and FX curves editor. Instruments are not bound to tracks, so you can play chords or use multiple instruments on a single track. Up to 999 patterns in the project.
- Piano keyboard (6 octaves) or drum pads.
- Event parameters: note duration, panning, velocity and gliss
- Real time recording; metronome and 'slow down' mode.
- Sampler; mapping, loops, ADSR envelope, sample start
- Copy/paste, move and transpose selected area or patterns.
- Mixer: 8 tracks, 5 configurable effect slots with flexible routing. Effects: Filter, Reverb, Flanger, Delay, LO-FI crusher, Equalizer, Compressor. All parameters can be recorded in real-time or edited using automation editor.
- WIFI-sharing: HSQ, MIDI, WAV export. HSQ import.
Pricing and Availability
iSequence for iPad 2.0 is available now for US $14.99 in the App Store.