ParamDrum TR Edition from Peter Dines on Vimeo.
ParamDrum is a fun and fast way to create unique sounding beats in Reaktor. It's based on three granular samplers with built in parameter automation and variable length and speed step sequencers. The value of a step gives the probability that the step will trigger as the sequence plays, creating endless variations.
The third edition adds several carefully selected refinements.
Pricing and Availability:
- All recordable parameters are now mouse-automatable by clicking and dragging on the indicator, perfect for when you're stuck with a laptop but no MIDI controller.
- The GUI now matches Frame, Loupe and Mirage with a clearer layout that is easier on the eyes.
- Smooth and swing are now static parameters, making room for envelope decay and sample start as recordable parameters. Try modulating sample start with a melodic sample to build the foundation of a track right in ParamDrum.
- A "Max Vel" switch for each sampler allows full velocity for each step, so step value affects only probability.
- A virtual analogue "sub" kick unit has been added for layering a little extra earthquake with your sampled kicks.