Spectrasonics has announced that updates for Trilian and Omnisphere are now available.
Here's what's new:
- New 5-Column Browser view displays more sound categories and attributes simultaneously
- New "Recent User" Browser sorting option for User Patches
- User-assignable Legato Interval rule added in Soundsource Zoom
- 'Clone Part 1' feature added for use with multichannel MIDI controllers
- New "Clone Part 1 MIDI Controls and Make Omni" MIDI Learn function
- Added support for Polyphonic Aftertouch
- Modulation Envelope points can be key-command snapped to semitone when modulating pitch
- Independent modulation options added for Harmonia Levels/Fine Tuning
- "Reset Factory defaults and preferences" feature added to Utility menu
- Numerous compatibility, performance and support improvements
- Dialog to select missing STEAM folder doesn't work
- Right click Reset to Default Value doesn't record as automation
- Folder name case sensitivity problem with RTAS version on OSX
- "Most Recent" Browser sorting option should be named "Recent User"
- Server Mode initially produces no sound on some occasions
Pricing and Availability
The updates are available now and are free to registered users.