Steinberg’s latest package brings together “.. the perfect bundle for pretty much anybody who wants to record and edit music digitally” - according to Steinberg’s marketing manager Carlos M. Rohde.
Cubase Elements 6 - features 33 audio effect processors, Groove Agent ONE for producing beats, Prologue synthesizer and HALion Sonic SE, its got more than 550 instruments and sounds.
Additionally, WaveLab Elements 7, also part of the bundle, comes with VST 3 plug-ins such as StudioEQ and VST Dynamics, plus premium restoration suite by Sonnox; DeNoiser, DeBuzzer and DeClicker.
Also new in the entry-level version of WaveLab are the burning engine and its extensive podcast functionalities.
Availability and pricing
The Steinberg Elements Pack is available until the end of this year as download and boxed version through the Steinberg Online Shop.
EUR 149 in Europe
Cubase Elements 6 features at a glance
• Turns any computer into your very own music production system
• Based on proven Steinberg Cubase technology used by professionals around the world
• State-of-the art audio/MIDI recording, editing and mixing tools
• Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing and fully automatic delay compensation
• Supports up to 64 MIDI and 48 audio tracks simultaneously in DVD quality (24-bit/96 kHz)
• Includes outstanding virtual instruments with over 550 presets: HALion Sonic SE workstation, Prologue synthesizer and MPC-style Groove Agent ONE drum machine
• Comes ready with 33 audio effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and the great-sounding Amp Simulator
• Streamlined score editing feature set
• Real-time pitch shifting and time stretching
• MediaBay file and preset management system for immediate access to library items, including VST Sound standard support
• Project Assistant with dozens of templates for quick setup
• Cross-platform 32-/64-bit compatibility for Windows and Mac OS X Intel
WaveLab Elements 7 features at a glance
• New session management concept with Workspaces
• 15 first-class VST3 plug-ins including StudioEQ, VST Dynamics, Compressor and Gate (including three Sonnox plug-ins)
• Audio Montage and Audio File Workspace, basic selection of editing and analyzing tools as well as marker support
• High-end restoration suite from plug-in specialists Sonnox, consisting of DeNoiser, DeClicker and DeBuzzer
• Completely new burning engine
• Audio analyzing and metering tools, including 3-D spectrum view and Spectroscope
• DIRAC 2.2 time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
• Extensive podcast functionality, including easy-to-use publishing features
• Enhanced WaveLab help system
• Cross-platform compatibility for Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.7