zplane.development have announced the availability of the newest version V1.2 of their Elastique Pitch plug-in. This version adds 64 Bit support to VST and AU and includes several updates and fixes.
What's new in V1.2:
- Supported formats: VST32/64, RTAS32, AU32/64 for Windows XP/Vista/7 and MacOS X 10.5-10.7, respectively
- Update to new pitch engine zplane élastique Pro 2.2.3
- Keyboard input issues
- Multi-instance instabilities
- Preset handling
- Other Changes
- Pitch display defaults to semi-tones instead of percent
- adjust pitch & timbre in steps by holding shift when using the sliders
About Elastique Pitch:
The Elastique Pitch Plugin is a real time pitch shifting plugin for up to 8 audio channels. It offers:
- Industry standard stretch engine zplane élastique Pro: program independent high quality
- Independent and intuitive control of pitch and timbre (formant shift)
- Phase coherence between channels
- MIDI input for pitch control
- Factory presets for typical film pull-ups/pull-downs
zplane.development is a research-focused company providing state-of-the-art music processing/analysis technology to the music industry and highest quality plugin solutions to musicians and producers.
Pricing and Availability:
The Elastique Pitch Plugin is available for RTAS, VST and AU (Mac OS X, Windows) at an MSRP of $199/€149. The upgrade from previous versions is free of charge for all registered users.